APPLICATION LINK: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/avera/#/job/79328?source=Indeed
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Emergency Management Coordinator – Part-Time
Req # :2209666
Avera Queen of Peace
QOP Facility Services
8:00am-4:30pm and 8:00am-12:00pm; 40hrs/2wks
Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera is currently seeking a highly motivated Emergency Management Coordinator!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Responsible for implementation of Emergency Management (EM) programs, policies and procedures for the Avera Queen of Peace region. Assists the Safety Officer (normally the Director of Plant Operations) in the function of the Environment of Care (EC) Safety Committee.
Education and/or Experience
- Enter Bachelor’s degree in business or health related field required but may be achieved with an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in emergency management planning and execution. (If unable to find a person with 5 years, which could be difficult, two years may be sufficient with a little transition training.)
- Varied Shifts; 40 hours every two weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $20.50 – $31.00
To apply for this job please visit pm.healthcaresource.com.